Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sweet Kindergesicht (baby face)

I spent some time Wednesday photographing this little 7 month old cutie. His parents are from Germany and his daddy is in the German Navy. He is here studying at the Naval Post Graduate School. Sadly, they will be returning soon. They go home with a great souvenir of their time spent in America...this little guy!!

The really interesting thing is their last name is Mandel, too! I couldn't believe it! I had a great time talking with them. I found out that Mandel means Almond!! Who'd have guessed? We're a nutty family!

So below are my favorites from the session. She had him dressed so cute! I love the red bean bag she brought for him to sit in! Notice his black shirt reads, "Come to the dark side...We have cookies"! How funny!

















No comments:

Post a Comment