Friday, July 31, 2009

Lil' Miss "H"

I really had lot of good photos from this session. I loved this little girl's sweet little expressions. Of course I love all babies and children. They are all so cute. This little one was off and on happy and sad. I think she was tired. Despite that, I was patient and waited for her to calm down and we got a bunch of photos I was happy with. I had 180 some photos to edit!! I couldn't believe how many there were! I have real trouble deleting photos, I sort of get attached to them. This mom loves photos and takes a lot of the kids, so I figured she wouldn't mind me giving her all these photos.

I really am tempted to add more photos to this blog post, but I am a bit behind in my postings, and I just don't have time. I may add a few more. I had so many favorites from this session.



I took this during one of the breaks. Baby girl needed to calm down and have her momma hold her. She was so sweet, she definitely loves her mom!


Look at her beautiful blue eyes!




With this age group they need to have things to hold and look at, or they aren't happy. She was playing with her flower hair clip. I love how it rested perfectly on her fingers.

I love this expression, with her bottom lip sucked in.

1 comment:

  1. Kate,
    I just love the one of her on the black background looking down at the bow on the tutu! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete