Thursday, July 9, 2009

The "J" Family Kids




I photographed these three kids today. I was really happy with the way the photos turned out. These kids are so cute, and have some beautiful eyes! I did learn a good lesson during this session. My radio transmitter for my studio lights ran low on batteries, but I had never had this happen before, so it took me a little while to figure out that it was the batteries in the transmitter. I would get some good shots and then several black ones (because the strobes didn't fire). I finally figured out that it was the batteries but couldn't find the replacements I had left in the studio just for such an occasion. So I stole some from a remote inside. Those were no good, so I finally found my replacement batteries and from then on things worked well.

The youngest here just turned 3 recently, she was so cute. She was not interested in taking any more photos once she changed into the white dress. I convinced her that Princess Belle had taken photos here and she should take some like Belle did. She liked that idea and came around to the idea. We got some cute ones.




Isn't she so beautiful?


What a little Princess!
I love her curls!



Aren't his eyes just so striking?

She's adorable!

Little Miss Sassy!


Love the eyes!




I love this, because little gal, grabbed them to hug them and they laughed.


2 comments:

  1. That second to last one is wonderful! It should be prominently featured on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,
    Your pix are so cute! I like the last two, they look like they're having fun!

    ReplyDelete