Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby "M"

Today I took these photos of 6 day old baby "M". He was adorably cute and I was so pleased to have had the opportunity to take his photos. I love newborns, but honestly, I find them to be the most challenging group to photograph. So far though, I haven't had any really sleepy newborns, maybe that would make it a lot easier. The ones I've photographed have been fairly alert, and not floppy & bendy like the new ones tend to be. I have learned that when it comes to newborns, you can plan all you like, but mostly you are completely at their mercy. Sometimes they fuss, sometimes they flail about, sometimes they are awake, sometimes they sleep, and sometimes they need little breaks. I love them, they don't come any sweeter, but oh, boy, they are some work! This baby was so sweet, I was definitely happy with the outcome. Here are some of my favorites.

















No comments:

Post a Comment