Monday, June 8, 2009

The "F" family

I had the pleasure of photographing these kids and their mother a few days ago. Their father is in Iraq right now. I'm sure he'll enjoy these photos. I love a lot of these. I will have a hard time choosing a few to put on my website. When I played these in a slide show for their mom (my friend) I played it with the song, "let them be little", by Billy Dean. She was crying in no time, I didn't mean to make her cry, but it made me happy to see that she liked them so much. Of course the sappy lyrics had nothing do with it!

Oh, and the little guy, was a tough nut to crack. He made us work for a smile. Luckily his mom seemed to be able to get him to give a few cute smiles up for me to capture.

Well, here are some of the photos I love...


































No comments:

Post a Comment